Email deliverability is a critical metric for the success of your email campaigns, and your mailing reputation as a whole. TheChecker uses industry best practices to ensure the most accurate verification results possible. We back up our verification results with an up to 99%+ deliverability rate guarantee with below circumstances:
- 97%+ Accuracy rates on Microsoft email accounts (Office 365, Hotmail, MSN, Outlook, Live, etc.).
- 99%+ Accuracy rates on everything else.
- Yahoo! and AOL email addresses under the deactivation process are not covered by this deliverability guarantee.
Service Commitment and Exclusions
To be considered eligible for the 98%+ deliverability guarantee, your mailing practices must match the following criteria:
- The minimum list size must be 1,000 unique email addresses.
- Email must be sent within a 24 hour period after cleaning.
- Email addresses must be classified as valid.Bounces must be the result of an invalid (non-existing) email address. Unqualified bounces may include (but are not limited to) poor sender reputation, mail server misconfiguration/unavailability, etc.
- Email addresses must have come from your own opt-in sourced (no purchased lists, etc.).
If you believe we have not complied with our guarantee, please contact us via chat within 7-days of the discrepancy. Qualified paying customers can receive a pro-rated refund and free users may receive additional verification credits.